Payable by check to Elkhorn Slough Foundation
Payable by credit card (online)
REGISTRATION FOR THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED
Director, Center for Integrated Spatial Research
University of California, Santa Cruz
Workshop format: Approximately 50% lecture, 50% application development.
By attending this workshop, participants:
2. Developed strategies for authoring basemaps including design considerations, types of basemaps, and map caching.
4. Developed strategies for integrating multiple ArcGIS Server map services in a web application for the visualization and query of spatial data.
5. Learned about integrating specialized tasks and tools including geocoding, geometry operations, and geoprocessing tools.
6. Learned basic customizaton of a web mapping application using the Dojo framework and Map Widgets.
This workshop is one of our current courses in a larger GIS curriculum. To see how the workshop fits into the curriculum, as well as information on other courses in the curriculum, please visit:
* For certified planners, 16 units of Certification Maintenance (CM) credits through American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) were available for this course. Those seeking such credits should contact us for more information.
Documents and Publications
We encourage participants to download the contact list to assist with arranging a rideshare or to get in contact with someone you met at the workshop. Those interested in sharing a ride to the event are marked on the contact list.
|DOCUMENT||AUTHOR / SOURCE|
Center for Integrated Spatial Research
Questions and Answers
Submit a question on this subject and we'll provide an answer. firstname.lastname@example.org