Payable by check to Elkhorn Slough Foundation
Payable by credit card (online)
REGISTRATION FOR THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED
Director, Center for Integrated Spatial Research
University of California, Santa Cruz
Workshop format: Approximately 50% lecture, 50% application development.
By attending this workshop, participants will:
2. Develop strategies for authoring basemaps including design considerations, types of basemaps, and map caching.
4. Develop strategies for integrating multiple ArcGIS Server map services in a web application for the visualization and query of spatial data.
5. Learn about integrating specialized tasks and tools including geocoding, geometry operations, and geoprocessing tools.
6. Learn basic customizaton of a web mapping application using the Dojo framework and Map Widgets.
This workshop is one of our current courses in a larger GIS curriculum. To see how the workshop fits into the curriculum, as well as information on other courses in the curriculum, please visit:
* For certified planners, 16 units of Certification Maintenance (CM) credits through American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) are available for this course. Those seeking such credits should contact us for more information.
Please note -you can pre-register via this website, but your registration will not be finalized until we receive your registration fee of $500. Payment can be either in the form of a credit card or a check made payable to the Elkhorn Slough Foundation and sent to:
Elkhorn Slough Foundation
ATTN: Grey Hayes
1700 Elkhorn Road
Watsonville, CA 95076
Deadline for payment is 5 p.m. Friday, May 18, 2012. If we have not received your payment at that time, your place may be forfeit to someone on our waiting list. Cancellations prior to that date will receive a refund of payment minus a $50 processing fee. We reserve the right to cancel the workshop prior to May 23, 2012; in that event, we will give full refunds. We do not allow registration 'trading,' even to persons within the same organization. Please let us know as soon as you know if you have registered and cannot attend as there is usually an extensive waiting list for our trainings and we use substantial funds to subsidize workshop expenses, helping to make them more affordable.
Documents and Publications
We encourage participants to download the contact list to assist with arranging a rideshare or to get in contact with someone you met at the workshop. Those interested in sharing a ride to the event are marked on the contact list.
|DOCUMENT||AUTHOR / SOURCE|
Center for Integrated Spatial Research
Questions and Answers
Submit a question on this subject and we'll provide an answer. email@example.com